If you wish to be an Exhibitor or a DEMO Company, please contact email@example.com.
Why Attend The HealthTech Conference?
Stanford Hospital and HealthTech Capital are pleased to present the third annual HealthTech Conference, which brings together key healthcare industry players. Our practical and in-depth discussions focus on how emerging and established vendors can grow their businesses with innovative products that enable existing healthcare players to adapt to a fast changing healthcare delivery system.
The conference provides a unique blend of all key players in the same room:
- Providers: CEO, CMIO, CMO
- Investors: angel groups, venture capitalists, corporate investors
- Payers: third party and self-insured employers
- Emerging companies: early to revenue-stage companies
- Established companies: new innovative products and business models for ACO and capitated markets
The HealthTech Conference 2014 specializes in attracting prominent panelists that provide candid and practical advice during our in-depth panel discussions. Our experienced moderators encourage their panelists to describe, in practical terms, their ecosystem pain-points, provider needs, methods to empower patients and caregivers, and the impact of government and payment reforms.
Our goals are for all participants to leave the HealthTech Conference with
- Valuable follow-on meetings with potential customers, investors and strategic partners
- Actionable takeaways from the panel discussion to bring back to their team
- New ideas and strategies for product needs and business models
- More comprehensive view on how the changing healthcare landscape will impact their business
Refund policy: If a refund is requested on or before July 31, 2014, registrant is entitled to a full refund less any third party expenses; for Aug 1 – Sept 15 a 75% refund; for Sept 16 – Sept 30 a 50% refund, for Oct 1 – Oct 7 a 25% refund. No refunds if requested after Oct 7.
When & Where
HealthTech Capital is a group of private investors dedicated to funding and mentoring new "HealthTech" start ups at the intersection of healthcare with the computer and mobility worlds. HealthTech Capital is creating a new ecosystem with leading edge clinical providers, venture firms and other industry players.