NEW DATES ANNOUNCED:
Tuesday 22 November (10am - 12pm) - Hammersmith Town Hall
Tuesday 29 November (10am - 12pm) - RBKC Council Offices, Pembroke Road, Earls Court
Tuesday 6 December (2.30pm - 4.30pm) - Hammersmith Town Hall
Click REGISTER above to book your place!
About the Healthier Homes training
- Living in a home which you can't keep warm and struggling with damp and mould on your walls
- Risking a fall each time you use the stairs because there's no handrail, or a shock each time you use the lights because the wiring is so old
- Not having enough to eat, or not being able to eat a balanced diet, because you don't have access to or money for good quality food
Too many people living in London face these problems every day, putting their health and wellbeing at risk. Healthier Homes training is designed to help.
Healthier Homes training is available free of charge in the Boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham.
The training is designed for frontline workers, volunteers and others who work with vulnerable local residents. By attending the training you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the health and wellbeing risks we find in people's homes
- Learn about ways to identify local residents who may be struggling at home
- Find out about solutions and support that are available for local residents and how to make referrals into local support services
- Help local people live more comfortably and safely in their homes, reducing their need for hospital and GP services
The training will be interactive and informative, giving you the chance to ask plenty of questions and practice your skills.
Using the links above, you can book to attend one of our open access training sessions. These will be held regularly in both Kensington and Hammersmith, and new dates will also be bookable through this web page.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to seeing you at a forthcoming training session.