There are distinct customers in the healthcare technology market, each with their own purchasing needs, attitudes, policies and budgets and all of which are undergoing constant change. Healthcare technology companies face the challenge of creating offerings that “speak to” these markets, while continually refining products, services, and sales strategies in response to shifts in the healthcare landscape.
Selling into any one of these markets – Corporate, Consumer or Health Plans / Payors – is not a simple task, and becomes even more complex when selling into multiple markets. Join us for our January panel discussion with successful healthcare technology business leaders as they address:
- Factors that were decisive in their market model and segmentation strategies
- Lessons learned and changes made to their business model as they pursued stakeholders whopay
- Bundling products with services, creating tiered bundles to meet the needs of differentcustomer segments, and building recurring revenue
- Role of customization in products and services to benefit the end user
- Opportunities to leverage technology to scale their product and service delivery
You will also learn how products and services are positioned for maximum market appeal, how different stakeholders in healthcare technology form their purchasing decisions, and about various sources of payment, including creative arrangements that will open your eyes to building a market for your healthcare technologies.
Thanks to our Healthcare Cluster Sponsors:
When & Where
Mass Technology Leadership Council