Healthcare Provider CPR -- 2012
Spring Branch, TX
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. This course is essential training for medical professionals, professional rescuers (i.e. Lifeguards) but is not limited to these persons.
This course will cover the following topics:
Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
Course dates are subject to change and additional courses may be added. Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met five (5) days before the event. Please contact at us if you are unable to register using this website, have any questions or wish to request group training. 830-228-4504