Healthcare IT & Security Cohort: Information & Pre-Screening Session
Tri-Cities One-Stop Career Center in partnership with Ohlone College is hosting a Information and Pre-screening Session for the Healthcare IT & Security Training Certificate Program.
To be eligible for the Healthcare IT & Security (HITS) Program:
- Must complete a WIOA application (http://tricitiesonestop.com/Docs/WIOA_App/WIOA_Application.pdf)
- Right to Work - Individuals will need to show proof of right to work. (http://tricitiesonestop.com/docs/i9_rtw_docs.pdf)
- Unemployed (27 weeks or more)
- Previous academic or work experience in the ICT Industry
- High School Diploma/GED or Post-Secondary Education
- Additional Screening Required
Interested participants are stongley encouraged to bring their right to work documents, resume, and be prepared to complete the WIOA application at the pre-screening session.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act eligible participants may receive tuition waivers, textbooks or laboratory materials.
Please RSVP to learn more about the Healthcare IT & Security Training Certificate Program.
Share with friends