San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Online Toolkit" - Online Marketing • Social Media Marketing • Credibility Marketing Workshop
This, hands on, results driven workshop will save you, , and get the results you want in a fraction of the time.
What you'll learn:
Digital Marketing and Electronic Communication techniques, the latest exciting tools to keep you up to date, relevant and connected.
Day 1: Online Marketing
- Digital marketing overview + trends for business professionals
- Digital marketing strategy
- Creating and manager your digital strategy
- Online reputation management
- Facebook Fan Page for Professionals
- Useful apps to develop your professional online brand
- Integrating digital marketing
- Maintaining an effective digital reputation strategy
DATE: Saturday November 12th, 2016
STANDARD COST of 2 day foundation workshop is: $497.00. If you have VIP access please enter your Access Code where indicated on booking page.
You’ll have questions after the workshop and we’ll have the answers. You’ll have 3 months of access to our exclusive discussion forums – tap into The knowledge base of the Online Toolkit Digital Marketing Community.
You might also like from The Tec Exec
- Social media overview + trends
- Social media strategy
- Social media best practices
- Community management (responding to comments, driving engagement)
- Online advertising (search, display, video, mobile)
- Mobile marketing
- Measuring social media and ROI (return on investment)
- Facebook Selling and Ads
- Getting started successfully
Call for more information 1300 366 802.
PS: 20% of total workshop revenue from this program is donated to regional youth programs on the South and Far South Coast of NSW to help create employment and opportunities in regional Australia.
Our students say it's the best training program available on the South Coast. Read more about what our students are saying at the following link https://www.theonlinetoolkit.com . Suitable for all ages from teens to skilled 45+. Excellent employment/self employment opportunities on completion of this fantastic program.
Register for future events at http://www.onlinetoolkit.com.au/
Save This Event
When & Where
The Tec Exec
Let's Move Mountains, take on challenges and get regional Australia moving!
Learn the tools necessary to develop a business in the new age of digital technolgies and internet marketing.
Our innovative "Online Toolkit" - Digital Communications and Internship Program is the key to online success. Read more on our website at www.thetecexec.com.au.