Actions and Detail Panel
Health Careers Exploration Fair
Sat, April 8, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
Join us on our Framingham campus for our annual Health Career Exploration Fair to explore our Health Science programs and where our Associate Degree and Certificate programs could lead you on a successful career path in the healthcare industry. The event will include opportunities for prospective students to meet and talk with current MassBay students, faculty and staff to learn more about our program offerings in the high-demand health and medical career field including; Practical Nursing, Associate Degree Nursing, Surgical Technology, Paramedicine, Emergency Medical Technician, Central Processing, Radiologic Technology, Medical Coding, Medical Office, Phlebotomy, Nursing Assistant, Clinical Healthcare Informatics Certificate and CPR Training. Guests will also be able to tour our Framingham campus lab areas, get information on financial aid, student support services, talk with admission staff and more. Whether you are considering full- or part-time enrollment, taking credit or credit-free courses, MassBay will provide you with an affordable and quality education preparing you for your future career in healthcare.
*PLEASE NOTE - This event takes place on our Framingham campus. More information is available on MassBay’s Health Careers Exploration Fair page.
FIND YOUR FUTURE IN A HEALTH CARE CAREER
- Learn about your educational and career options in the health care industry.
- Tour our laboratories. Witness hands-on learning in our extensive health programs.
- Meet our Faculty and students.
- Speak with Admissions Representatives, Financial Aid Counselors, and Academic Advisors.
Associate Degree Programs:
- Radiologic Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Surgical Technology
- Central Processing Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Medical Coding
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Nurse Assistant
- CPR Training and CPR Renewal
- Clinical Healthcare Informatics