Health Care Provider CPR
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EST)
This course is for health care providers and includes a certification card. It teaches CPR and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants.
$65/person (includes book and certificate)
- Register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes take place at the WHRC, on the mall in Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Partial scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.
Keywords: First Aid and Safety
Save This Event
When & Where
First Aid & Safety: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.