Healing Your Broken Heart: Heart Disease & the Great Cholesterol Myth
Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Heal Your Broken Heart:
Heart Disease & The Great Cholesterol Myth
Featuring Leslie Strovas, Cellular BioNutritionist
All Things New Health & Wellness
Sponsored by Upper Cervical Chiropractic of GA
- Has heart disease broken your heart and STOLEN YOUR LIFE & DREAMS?
- Sick & tired of BEING SICK & TIRED?
- Don’t know what to believe about CHOLESTEROL?
- Don’t know what to believe about STATIN DRUGS?
IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY!!
At this workshop you can finally learn the truth about cholesterol, heart disease and statin drugs and learn the Two Simple Steps – yes, just two! – you can take immediately to heal your broken heart and get your life back.
There's no magic bullet, no tricks, no miracle cures involved here. All you need is the truth about the root cause of heart disease to understand how to heal and get well, and that's what this workshop is going to give you.
- The Root Cause of Heart Disease (and almost all disease!)
- Why the Cholesterol Panel your doc runs doesn't give you enough information when it comes to predicting risk for & preventing heart attack
- Why your body NEEDS cholesterol to be healthy
- What statin drugs really do to your heart and cells, why they have almost NO EFFECT on preventing heart attacks, & why Big Pharma doesn't want you to know
- The Cholesterol Test you REALLY need
- The correct foods to heal your heart & banish heart disease (and all other diseases!) forever
- What True Cellular Detox is & why you MUST do it to heal your heart
- Two Simple Steps that you can take immediately that heal your broken heart and get you feeling better fast
When & Where
Leslie Strovas, F.N., DNM(c), Pastoral Counselor, All Things New Health & Wellness
Leslie Strovas is a Certified Functional Nutritionist, a Doctoral Candidate in Natural Medicine and a Pastoral Counselor. She struggled for years with LOTS of stress as a single-mother of three, working a high pressure job full-time to support her family while trying to build a health and fitness business. The end result was spiritual emptiness and defeat, crushing chronic fatigue, wacky hormones, weight gain, brain fog, low-grade depression and anxiety, lots of debt, no retirement, and of course, difficult relationships. After one more doctor told her there was nothing wrong with her, she decided to take her health and wellness into her own hands. She educated herself about the main pillars of health and wholeness - nutrition, sleep/rest, play/movement, stress management, detoxification - and sought an intimate relationship with God where she experienced spiritual and physical healing from advanced adrenal fatigue, insulin resistance, a leaky gut and early thyroid and hormonal dysfunction. She is passionate about guiding and walking with others in their quest to take back their health from "disease management" and guiding them on their individual path of whole person and whole life healing.