Healing Touch Level II
This 2 day class runs from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM both Saturday and Sunday.
All 16 hours MUST be attended to receive 16 CEUs.
Level 2 consists of 16 or more clock hours of instruction each that allows the participant to gain specific skills necessary for more advanced practice. Emphasis is on deepening skills, developing healing sequences for specific client needs, learning back and neck techniques, and gaining skills in therapeutic interactions.
This class is for students who have taken Level 1 and embraced the intention, feeling and sense that they have "finally found" what their heart has been searching for. Level 2 can be taken by anyone who has taken a Level 1 class. Ideally, before taking Level 2 the student has practiced with friends, family or colleagues and is comfortable using Level 1 techniques. Recommended reading includes Brugh Joy's book, "Joy's Way" (available in bookstores or through the Healing Touch Program).
In Level 2 you will increase the breadth and depth of your study of Healing Touch. You will learn how to do a full one-hour healing sequence with your client. This includes how to do initial intake interviews and how to choose appropriate energy techniques based on your interview and assessments. In addition, you will learn how to document your sessions, how to work on your client's back and neck, how to conduct an energetic health history interview while administering a Chakra Connection, and how to do two Mind Clearing techniques.
- You will Learn:
- How to open your own and your client's energy field for deeper work with the Spiral Meditation
- How to develop therapeutic skills while conducting interviews with your clients
- Concepts of sacred space
- Additional assessment methods
- How to conduct a Trauma Interview while giving your client a Chakra Connection
- A sequence of five steps you can use for the back and neck that promote pain relief and healing
- How to focus or quiet the mind with the "Mind Clearing" technique and an additional, modified, Mind Clearing technique
- How to seal wounds or energetic leaks in the body
- How to professionally document your sessions
- Review Level 1 techniques throughout the weekend.
The Level II Notebook is the required curriculum and it is included in the class tuition.
- Layered clothing is recommended as temperature will vary throughout the day and individuals have different sensitivities.
- A massage table, if you have one.
- Paper and pen for taking notes.
- If you have particular dietary restrictions you may want to bring your own snacks, otherwise snacks and water are usually provided.
Questions? Contact Maureen McCracken at 703 606-3285 or by email to email@example.com