Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Welcome to Healing Touch Level I
This 2 day class runs from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM both Saturday and Sunday.
All 16 hours MUST be attended to receive 16 CEUs.
Taking a Healing Touch Level 1 class is a personal adventure into your heart and soul! It invites you to explore who you are, what you believe, and what you can actually do with your hands to facilitate a healing response in others.
A Healing Touch Level 1 class is for the person who wants to enhance wellness in themselves and the lives of people they care about by using the gift of energetic touch. Learning Healing Touch will enable you to offer comfort and relief when nothing else seems to help. You will possess a life-changing gift that you can give over and over again, once you have mastered simple, easy-to-learn steps and techniques that support health and facilitate the healing process.
Level 1 begins with 16 or more clock hours of instruction that allows persons with varying background to enter, acknowledge their previous learnings, and further develop concepts and skills in energy based therapy. A strong commitment to personal growth and knowledge of holistic health principles are required.
- You will learn:
- Twelve techniques that you can use immediately
- How to use your hands and heart to foster healing in others and in yourself
- How to open your heart and spirit to everyone you know in a healing way
- What your energy anatomy looks like
- How your energy anatomy is connected with your mind, body and spirit
- What other people's energy feels like
- How to relieve pain and calm emotions in yourself and others
- How to clear up energetic blockages that affect us negatively
- How to maintain balance in your own energy system so that you can thrive instead of just survive
- Personal development skills that will foster your personal and professional growth
- How to share this exciting work in your community
- How to tap into resources that you can share with friends and colleagues that demonstrate the scientific validity of Healing Touch
- The Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics that make the Healing Touch Program a professional, certified program
The Level 1 Notebook is the required curriculum and it is included in the class tuition.
- Layered clothing is recommended as temperature will vary throughout the day and individuals have different sensitivities.
- A massage table, if you have one.
- Paper and pen for taking notes.
- If you have particular dietary restrictions you may want to bring your own snacks, otherwise snacks and water are usually provided.
Contact Maureen McCracken at 703 606-3285 or by email to email@example.com