Actions and Detail Panel
Healing from the Inside Out (Level 1) with Jill Southern-Jones from Ellel
Sat, November 26, 2016, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM GMT
Human beings are amazingly complex and wonderful. We are created in the image of God.
Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day but it is advisable for you to bring your own lunch to eat during the breaks.
Our tutor for this course is Jill Southern-Jones who pioneered the start and development of Ellel Pierrepont from a dangerous dream into the reality it is today. Jill is currently part of the Executive Leadership of Ellel Ministries International and the Regional Director of S E Asia and China
- 8th October 2016 – Foundations of Acceptance and Belonging
- 26th November 2016 – Ministering into Core Identity Part 1
- 21st January 2017 – Ministering into Core Identity Part 2
- 18th March 2017 – Understanding Deliverance and the Spiritual Realms
- 22nd April 2017 – Stress and Anxiety, Domination, Manipulation and Control/Intimidation
- 15th July 2017 – Ministering into Obsessions and Phobias
- Dealing with the spiritual roots that cause our behavioural problems. Identifying four key root issues in our lives.
- Dealing with the scars of rejection and exploring emotional training.
- Exploring Acceptance and Belonging and diving into the issues – guilt and shame, strong self-rejection, inadequacy, rejection of others, rejection of God.
- Moving on from Rejection to Acceptance and Belonging.
- Understanding Core identity Issues; sources of false security’, “soulish” control, victory over the carnal nature, Brokenness and Separation and understanding the fragmentation of human personality
- Ministering to the deeply broken practicality as well as spirituality
- Ministering into the place where they have abandoned/separated out from
- Using creativity in ministry
- The Importance of Trust as fundamental to security: restoring trust: ministering God’s love
- Restoring Our True Identity: effects of the fall and God’s plan for redemption
- Our real identity: God’s plan for us to discover and grow in our identity
- Discovering our true God Given Identity
- Identity Disorders and False Identities: exploring false identities
- Specific effects of lack of nurture: mechanisms by which false identities are established and maintained
- The truth about false identities
- Restoration of Our True Identity
- Ministering into Core Identity problems
- Growing in our God given identity
- Signs of restoration of true Identity
- The Heavenly Realms in Obedience to God: understanding the hierarchy of angels, their functions and titles
- Heavenly Realms in Disobedience to God: understanding demons and their affect on mankind
- The structure of Demonic Power and the Demonisation of Man: the four doors through which the demonic may enter and setting captives free
- Intro to the issues of control: the context of control – relationships and their character
- Causes of damage and 3 keys areas for relationships
- Understanding the Roots of controlling behaviour and the story of Jezebel: traumatic experiences, family characteristics and faulty relationships
- Understanding and Identifying controlling behaviour
- Coming under Ungodly control, understanding godly and ungodly defences
- Hope and healing
- Obsessions, compulsions, phobias: understanding the roots of obsessive behaviour, masking patterns, core beliefs
- Symptoms of Obsessions and Phobias arousing out of the need to control: associated Lifestyle and Behaviour Problems
- How can the person get free?
- The elements of the healing process: healing of spirit and soul