In our Intro course, we introduced you to the art and craft of Orgasmic Meditation. OM is proven to be a powerful method of healing on all fronts, as countless testimonials from practitioners over the last decade have indicated. Our intro course is designed to open up the possibility for an integrated, healthy, connected and fulfilling life. It's the first of nine levels on the Path of Orgasm.
Healing takes that glimpse of what is possible to the next level. Who says healing has to take place alone in the dark, or in a therapist’s office? It can actually be a joyful experience done in connection with others. That’s what this class brings. Healing is where we delve into our past and liberate it’s fuel to ignite our Orgasmic practice.
In this weekend course:
- Discover the rich lessons of your sex and relationship history
- Transmute your shame and trauma – big or small - into power
- Liberate yourself from binding victim/perpetrator dynamics
- Learn to playfully work with tumescence – yours and others
- Explore healthy boundaries and how to know what’s right for you
- Grow confidence in your OM practice through engaging with the container
- Experience forgiveness and reconciliation with yourself & others
- Lay the foundation for power and expansion on the path of Orgasm
The weekend class will include lecture, dialog, experiential exercises and extensive practice in OM, yoga, and meditation. As with all OneTaste courses, every exercise is entirely optional. Discover and heal at your own pace, by your own volition, with other seekers, in a crafted and loving container held by OneTaste staff.
Taught by OneTaste Austin Senior Faculty
Prerequisite: OM Training or Introduction to Orgasmic Meditation Class
- Friday 7:30pm-10pm
- Sat 8:30am-6pm
- Sun 8:30am-1pm (no lunch break)