Actions and Detail Panel
HEALcare For Life National Forum
Sat, April 8, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM EDT
Yes, you can be who you want to be! Join us at HEALcare For Life National Forum. This inspiring, fact-filled event will present the breakthroughs of HEALcare, an expert-guided low-carbohydrate program that will help you shed pounds without calorie counting or hunger — and is also clinically tested to put pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes into remission without medications within seven weeks.
Meet HEALcare’s world-renowned experts presenting at this event:
- Eric Westman, MD - HEALcare Chief Medical Officer, Director at Duke University Department of Medicine and author of the best-selling The New Atkins for a New You
- Jacqueline Eberstein, RN - HEALcare Director of Care Protocol and former head nurse of Dr. Atkin’s weight-loss clinic
- Laura Westman - HEALcare Senior Commitment Coach who supports patients in achieving lasting lifestyle transformations.
- Melanie Miller, LPN - HEALcare Director of Engagement, nurse and low-carb activist who has helped over 6,000 start their weight loss journey
Register today! Don’t miss this exciting event. Seating is limited and tickets are first come, first served.
- Event Admission - 1:00 to 4:30 PM with registration starting at noon (limit 400 seats): $25
- VIP Low-Carb Dinner Party With Dr. Eric Westman - 5:00 to 6:30 PM. (limit 125 seats): $25