Headshot Day (sponsored by The Artist Resource Center)
Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Photographer: Charles Maceo
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read the above & completely understand and accept the terms.
- You will be contacted before the shoot date to schedule a time slot.
- You should arrive camera ready & at least 15 minutes before your call time to ensure the smoothness of the shoot. Refunds will not be given if you miss your shoot time.
- The majority of the sessions will occur on Main St. (between 15th and 16th street) where there is an amazing range of backgrounds and textures. You and the photographer will choose, based on what will be most conducive to you and your goals as it pertains to your one-look headshots.
- It will NOT be shot inside of a studio. The photographer will use natural lighting and shoot on location.
- It is encouraged (especially those with long or fine hair) to bring a small compact mirror in case there is a breeze and you may need to "touch up" your hair.
- You are absolutely encouraged to use the bathroom before you arrive, as the time you will have is very limited & should not be spent trying to find a bathroom :)
- Parking is $1 per hour on meters and in this particular area of the Fashion District, it's generally very easy to find parking as there are usually a copious amount of spots for cars
- In regards to the meters, quarters OR a debit/credit card will suffice.