A conference focusing on careers and recruitment support, challenges and opportunities for university students and graduates from diverse backgrounds.
This half-day event will involve a series of talks from key speakers focusing on current and topical issues related to this area as well as sharing best practice and solutions centred around recruitment of diverse groups within higher education. The event will involve a selection of presentations, Q&A sessions and networking opportunities for all delegates.
This event is appropriate for the following groups:
- Higher Education staff with responsibilities which include improving student/graduate employability, diversity or student welfare.
- Employers recruiting students/graduates at HE level.
- Organisations focussing on HE diversity, management or student employment.
Speakers at the event will discuss their experience and work in the following areas:
- Employer initiatives and drivers for recruiting a diverse workforce.
- Support within Higher Education
- Student experience
- Policy and research
- Challenges and opportunities for the above areas.