WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Innovations in infrastructure.
- Business discussions around the state of fundraising, exit strategies, etc...
- 18:30-19:00 - Registration & Startup delicacies
- 19:00-19:15 - Overview: The Future of Health
- 19:15-19:30 - Panel Discussion: Cities and Transportation
- 20:15-21:00 - Networking
1. The Future of Infrastructure: Overview
Speaker: Cyril Ebersweiler, Founder/MD, HAX
Finally! Infrastructure is about to become awesome again.
2. The Future of Infrastructure: Panel Discussions
A panel with a bunch of Infrastructure Hardware legends!
- Cyril Ebersweiler, Founder/MD, HAX
HAX is solving the world's problems through hardware.
- World's most active hardware accelerator with programs in Shenzhen & San Francisco.
- Creator of the "Lean Hardware" methodology.
- 200 hardware investments, B2B and B2C.
- Follow-ons include Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital, Xiaomi and more.
- 70+ successful crowdfunding campaigns, including 9 above $1M.
- "Most Prolific Investor in Crowdfunded Hardware" - TechCrunch
For more information about the program: www.hax.co