San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Innovations in prototyping, manufacturing and automation
- Demos of new fabrication tools!
- 18:30-19:00 - Registration & Startup delicacies
- 19:00-19:15 - Overview: The Future of Fabrication
- 19:15-19:30 - Panel Discussion: Prototyping, Smarter Tools
- 20:15-21:00 - Networking
Thanks to our awesome partner Autodesk for event sponsorship!
1. The Future of Fabrication: Overview
Speaker: Cyril Ebersweiler, Founder/MD, HAX
Finally! Fabrication startups are coming up.
2. The Future of Fabrication Hardware: Panel Discussions
A panel with a bunch of Fabrication Hardware legends!
- Curtis Chan, Technical Evangelist, Autodesk
- Dave Evans, CEO, Fictiv
- Céline Razat, USA Operations Manager, Sculpteo
- Jeff McAlvay, CEO, Tempo Automation
- Ryan Lawler, Writer, TechCrunch
HAX is solving the world's problems through hardware.
- World's most active hardware accelerator with programs in Shenzhen & San Francisco.
- Creator of the "Lean Hardware" methodology.
- 200 hardware investments, B2B and B2C.
- Follow-ons include Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital, Xiaomi and more.
- 70+ successful crowdfunding campaigns, including 9 above $1M.
- "Most Prolific Investor in Crowdfunded Hardware" - TechCrunch
For more information about the program: www.hax.co
When & Where
HAX solves the world's problems through Hardware.