Some people's job is to live in the future.
- Johannes Winkelhage tracks trends and future scenarios as the Head of of Deutsche Telekom Think Tank.
- Jason Swamy designs events to offer new experiences fostering mindful optimism, wonder and exploration using technology, art and music.
- Duncan Turner invests in dozens of early stage startups in the field of IoT, robotics and health tech devices with HAX. Most companies he works with are between one and a few years away from reaching the hands of regular people.
This discussion will also cover topics such as
- Future of consumer behavior Trends and Impact
- Innovation of Industry Impact of Innovation
- Disruptive developments Trends and Impact
- Future of AR/VR & Robotics Trends and Impact
- Socio-economic trends Trends and Impact on the innovation of industries
- 19:00-19:30 - Registration & Startup delicacies
- 19:30-20:30 - Panel Discussion
- 20:30-21:00 - Networking
- Johannes Winkelhage, Head of Think Tank, Corporate Operating Office CEO, Deutsche Telekom / T-Mobile
- Jason Swamy, Cofounder, Further Future, Wonderfruit
- Duncan Turner, Managing Director, HAX
- Benjamin Joffe, Partner, HAX
HAX is solving the world's problems through hardware.
- World's most active hardware accelerator with programs in Shenzhen & San Francisco.
- Creator of the "Lean Hardware" methodology.
- 200 hardware investments, B2B and B2C.
- Follow-ons include Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital, Xiaomi and more.
- 70+ successful crowdfunding campaigns, including 9 above $1M.
- "Most Prolific Investor in Crowdfunded Hardware" - TechCrunch
For more information about the program: www.hax.co
ABOUT GARAGE SOCIETY
Garage Society is a network of co-working locations serving professionals, investment, and technology sectors.