Haunted Gonzales Pioneer Village Ghost Tour & Ghost Hunt
Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM - Sunday, August 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM (CDT)
Vistit our website's Event Page for more information and to see other events we are hosting.
Tickets on sale NOW!
Ghost Tour Description
Join us for a ghost tour, dinner, and paranormal investigation at the Haunted Gonzales Pioneer Village in Gonzales, TX! Visitors and staff have reported seeing ghosts of settlers, hearing voices, and experienced feelings of being watched or generally feeling uncomfortable within the many buildings. Now is your opportunity to investigate these claims with Spirits Ghost Tours! Several structures to investigate including: log cabins, a church, school house, a Victorian style home, the ruins of a Texan independence fort, and the grounds where an asylum for the mentally ill once stood!
This place was so amazing that our guests last time demanded a return as soon as possible! Don't miss out since this could be our last visit in 2013!
- Only 16 people will join us and everyone will be divided up into groups of 4 people!
- Pizza dinner, bottled water, soda, and coffee are all included
- Huge place to explore and spread out!
- Paranormal Investigators with decades of experience will guide you during your ghost hunt!
- Ghost hunting techniques and equipment demonstrations will be provided!
- Afterward, spend the night at the pioneer village if you have the courage!
- 7:00pm: Welcome and Orientation
- 7:30pm: Catered Pizza Dinner & Ghost Hunting Lecture
- 8:00pm: Ghost Hunting Equipment Demonstrations
- 8:30pm: Pioneer Village Tour Presented by the Village Staff
- 9:00pm: Guided Ghost Hunt Begins
- 3:00am: Overnight stay in the buildings
- General admission $29.99* includes access to the ghost tour, dinner, & ghost hunt.
- New Investigator Package $109.90* includes:
- (1) General admission ticket
- (1) New Olympus VN-702PC Voice Recorder
- (1) New Smith & Wesson 12-LED Ghost Hunter's Flashlight (White, Blue, Red, Green)
ALL attendees MUST have a ticket in order to participate in the ghost hunt and claim their purchase.
Refund Policy Refunds are offered if the ghost tour is cancelled or rescheduled. You can cancel up to at least 14 days before the ghost tour start time. All transaction fees are non-refundable.
Release of Liability & Safety Rules Everyone in attendance is required to sign a Release of Liability & Hold Harmless Agreement and also a Safety Information sheet.
Sleep-In Option The Gonzales Pioneer Village has invited the guests of Spirits Ghost Tours to spend the night in the pioneer village. Those who wish to stay the night will need to bring their own sleeping bags and air mattresses are highly recommended. Building assignments will be given at the event.