The 38th annual Hatsume Fair promises to be a spectacular event for the entire family! Celebrating the first bud of spring, Hatsume, Morikami’s largest annual event, transforms the normally tranquil Morikami Park into a unique Japanese spring festival.
The event will feature:
- Taiko drumming performances
- Martial art and sogetsu flower arranging demonstrations
- Cosplay and costume contests
- Avenues of artisan booths, anime dealers, and plant sales
- Japanese street fair food vendors
- Kirin Beer Garden
- Sake Station
- Children’s activities
- and much more!
Remember: Members receive free admission!