Actions and Detail Panel
Harvest Party 2017
Sat, September 16, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
Experience the 2017 harvest season at AVV first-hand!
We’ll be celebrating the harvest with our biggest all-day party of the year! Join us for some grape picking & stomping, bocce ball and all around fun on the historic Wetzel Family Estate.
Activities for the day include:
- Picking grapes with Vineyard Manager Mark Houser
- Continental breakfast
- Blessing of the grapes by Rev. Sally Hubbell
- Grape stomp and bocce ball tournament
- Live music by Brother Cat begins
- Special Discounts in the Tasting Room
- Whole Hog Cooked in La Caja Box with Sin Zin Chipotle Sauce
- Cabernet & Coffee Barbequed Chicken Thighs
- Garlicky Crisp Caesar Salad
- Watermelon Salad with Fresh Basil, Feta Cheese, Salt & Pepper
- Corn on the Cob with Parmesan Basil Butter
- Costeaux Focaccia Bread & Wetzel Olive Oil
- Ken’s Famous Bread Pudding with Fresh Whipped Cream
- A selection of delicious AVV wines!