Come join Harvest at the Bindery and The Sudra for a special one night only collaborative dinner, hosted by Harvest at the Bindery, 3101 NE Sandy Blvd in Portland.
The menu starts with produce from our wonderful local farms and blends the flavors of the American South with The Sudra's Indian-inspired cuisine.
Sudra Harvest Menu
- Fresh tomato sambar
- Local lettuce, house pickles, local dug potatoes, heirloom squash, tomato vinaigrette
- Sweet rice appam, charred alma peppers, green bean and corn succotash
- Collard samosa and field pea chaat w/ local potatoes, mustard seed, almond yogurt, herbs
- BBQ trumpet mushrooms tamarind, green chili, black rice biryani, creamed onions, allium relish
- Bergamot-Clementine chocolate tart, amchor macaroon, ice cream, tuile
In conjunction with the dinner menu we will be offering a drink paring, both cocktail and mocktail, which can be purchased along with your ticket or at the event.
We will co-host two sittings for this very special evening. The first seating will begin at 6pm and the second at 8:30pm. We ask guest to arrive 10mins before their preferred seating time as this is a coursed dinner and all guests will be served together.
**Please Note: Gratuity for this event is not included in the ticket price**
When & Where
Harvest at The Bindery & The Sudra
Harvest at The Bindery is a root to tip, seasonally and regionally specific restaurant and bar serving an all plant based menu.
The Sudra is an Indian-inspired restaurant and bar serving an all plant based menu.