San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We are pleased to invite Harvard faculty members, instructors, and the teaching and learning community to a HarvardX Town Hall meeting on course development and research that will take place at the Harvard Business School.
Held on Wednesday, May 14th at Harvard Business School (Aldrich Hall Room 107), the main session will run from 4:00-5:00 p.m. and ongoing conversations and networking will happen from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
The Town Hall will be facilitated by Rob Lue, faculty director of HarvardX, and Bharat Anand, chair of HBX and member of the HarvardX faculty committee.
A tentative agenda follows:
- Updates on HarvardX & HBX
- HarvardX: New tools, courses, future plans (Rob Lue, HX)
- HBX: Online Learning at HBS (Bharat Anand, HBX/HBS)
- Faculty Insights
- Reports from the field with Regina Herzlinger ("Innovating in Health Care," a HarvardX MOOC)
- Group Discussions
- The Case Method Reimagined
- Expanded Modes of Teaching at Harvard (from platforms to pedagogy)
If you have any logistical questions about the event, please get in touch with Meghan McCormack.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The HarvardX & HBX teams
When & Where
A faculty-driven and university-wide effort, HarvardX aims to be collaborative and representational of Harvard’s academic diversity, showcasing the highest quality offerings of the University to serious learners everywhere. We bring the best of Harvard to the world.