Participants will be invited to a 3 day networking event on Harvard's campus with some of the top minds in the financial and management industries from April 7th to April 9th. Activities during the weekend will include the final competition event with special guest judges, a cocktail party with representatives from various companies, an awards gala, a tour of Harvard, excellent speakers, etc.
· Participants must be current students.
· This competition is open to both undergraduate and graduate students.
· Students from all over the world will be participating.
· Teams may consist of 1 to 5 members.
· Early registration fee: $200 per team until January 13th
· Regular registration fee: $300 per team
· Last day to sign up: February 5th
· Case release: February 6th
· Submissions Due: February 21st
· Final Round Results Announced: February 27th
· Final panel presentation: April 8th
As soon as you submit your payment, please send us an email (email@example.com) including the following:
Name, university, study program and email of all the team members
Picture of an official student ID of the team members
Name for the team
Please contact us with any event-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you. Good luck to all the participants!
For more information: http://www.HarvardCaseCompetition.com