CAPITAL SUMMIT: OCTOBER 1ST, HARTFORD, CT
Live your dream of running a business. The Hartford Capital Summit: Raising Capital for Your Business conference will educate and expose startups, business owners and social enterprises to the myriad of debt and equity captial options available today.
This half-day conference is for entrepreneurs, business owners, bankers, finance professionals, consultants, government leaders, service providers, nonprofits and people that want to know what's happening in the world of small-business finance. The pros will be here, and so should you!
Here's what you can expect at the Hartford Capital Summit:
- Learn how to crowdfund capital in Connecticut using the direct public offerings (DPO) option, which enbables businesses to raise up to $1 milllion a year.
- Source information about business grants from the state and federal government.
- Find low-interest capital options from community-based lenders and the State of Connecticut.
- Get tips from the professionals who make capital decisions.
- Master the capital sourcing process.
- Hear real examples of how the panel of entrepreneurs rasied captial.
- Meet funding professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, governement officials and more.
- Attend information-packed seminars about capital.
Meet two of our many experts.
There will be a number of dyanmic, thought-provoking and engaging workshops about raising capital. Stay tunded for updates as new presenters are announced.
Here's a quick glance at your morning.
Whether you're looking for debt or equty capital, it's all here. We expect this to be the largest capital event in the state! Don't miss this rare opportunity to learn about your capital options, all in one convenient location.
Reseve your seat today.
You'll learn more at this conference than you thought possible. Be prepared to network. A continential breakfast will be served. Seating is limited. Register now! This event is expected to sellout. Don't be left out.
When & Where
Anthony Price is the CEO of LootScout, which counsels small businesses how to rasie capital.
Anthony has written for the Hartford Business Journal, Worcester Business Journal, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. His work has been featured on TV, radio, print publications, and on digital platforms. For the past eight years, he has been on the board of directors of a successful for-profit healthcare company.
For more information, please contact Anthony at (860) 751-4810.