Actions and Detail Panel
Harmony CDC Benefit Dinner
Thu, April 20, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CDT
You are invited to our 3rd annual Harmony Community Development Corporation Benefit Dinner on Thursday, April 20, 2017, at 6:30 p.m.!
We are excited to host you at the beautiful 3015 @ Trinity Groves venue (3015 Gulden, Dallas, Texas 75212).
Join us for dinner, musical entertainment, and a panel discussion about tangible ways to improve and positively impact the state of our community. Our esteemed panel of community leaders will engage in a dynamic conversation and ways to advance the Harmony CDC mission of strengthening families and encouraging neighborhood revitalization.
- Dr. Bryan L. Carter (Concord Church)
- Dr. Larry Terry (University of North Texas at Dallas)
- Linda McMahon (The Real Estate Council)
- Nkem Okafor (Methodist Systems)
- Byron Sanders, Moderator (U.S. Trust, Community Leader)
Harmony CDC is working hard to fulfill our mission of “advancing God’s presence by strengthening families and revitalizing neighborhoods through community-driven and solution-oriented approaches.”
Our programming improves the community in numerous ways:
- Resource Center / Food Pantry provides healthy, nutritionally balanced and quality food to families in need.
- Counseling Center equips people with the proper care and tools needed through Family Tree (Youth & Family Counseling), counseling sessions (individual, couple, marital, family and group), Resource Sundays (awareness events) and various forums and workshops.
- Economic Development focuses on partnerships to bring community transformation and economic empowerment.
The Power of Your Financial Support:
- $50 provides four (4) separate families with a 75-pound box of food
- $50 provides one counseling session to an individual or family