Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 12:00 PM – Sat, Mar 25, 2017, 7:00 PM PDT
ATTENTION! HARDWARECON IS A TICKETED EVENT, AND IF YOU'D LIKE TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK ---> HERE. See event details below!
Hardware Massive, the global ecosystem and platform for hardware startups, is proud to announce HardwareCon - the first conference devoted to helping hardware startups catapult their businesses to the next levels of success.
Join over 500 hardware entrepreneurs, investors and support companies for this two day conference filled with many activities:
• Keynote talks
• Panel discussions with industry thought leaders
• Breakout sessions with hardware experts
• Expo hall showcasing support companies and service providers
• Hardware Blvd showcasing innovative hardware startups
• Retailer one-on-one’s
• VIP luncheon
• Pitch contest
• Happy hour networking!
See the full agenda here.
This year's conference theme is “The Last Mile: Bringing it Home with Sales & Distribution.” Retail experts will be giving keynotes and breakout sessions surrounding the various things startup founders need to know about growing their business.
We'll have many expert speakers from various hardware backgrounds spreading their knowledge & insight to help you beat the odds of failure. Keynotes sessions include:
• Mark Hendsbo - CMO at ANSYS
• Greg Appelhof - Partner at Spring2Market
• Lisa Suennen - Senior Managing Director – Healthcare Investing at GE Ventures
See speaker list here.
Be prepared for 2 days of networking, learning, and fun!
To RSVP Please Go Here: http://bit.ly/2ez6THL