Actions and Detail Panel
Happy Hour - A Taste of Women's Startup Lab (4/14)
Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 5:00 PM – Sat, Sep 30, 2017, 8:00 PM PDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Happy Hour - A Taste of the Women Startup Lab (WSLab)
A Live Introduction to the WSLab Program for Women Tech Founders!
Friday, April 14th 5:00pm - 8:00pm
WSLab Founder's House in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Location and directions will be sent with your confirmation of attendance.
Who should attend
Women tech founders with a significant number of customers or revenue, beginning to get traction and groom themselves for series A funding.
Why you should attend
- Have a fun, valuable, and intimate evening with fellow women tech founders
- Learn about the Women Startup Lab's award winning accelerator program and the incredible group of WSLab accelerator champions (program details below!)
- Meet with the WSLab team, advisors and alumni, and learn about their firsthand experience of WSLab programs.
- You are also welcome to stay overnight at the WSLab house for a direct experience and a real sense the community and program
Happy hour: FREE (space is limited!)
Attendees staying overnight: $120/night. Additional days 3 or more $80 per night.
Day Pass, if you would like to spend an entire day co-working at the WSLab House (April 15): $35 (10am - 8:30pm)
Friday (April 14th)
4:00pm Check-In for Overnight guests
5:00pm - 8:00pm Happy Hour with fellow Women Tech Founders,
CEO and Founder of WSLab, WSLab advisors, and WSLab alumni.
Light food, refreshments, and wine will be provided.
Next Day (Saturdday, April 15th) for overnight guests
7:00am Continental breakfast
10:00am Check-out time
Our next available Accelerator is
April 24th - May 5th
Menlo Park, CA
In the Heart of Silicon Valley
The Amazing Champions of WSLab Accelerator
Featured Speakers and Advisors
Justin Kan - co-founder TWITCH, $1B exit
Phil Libin - Co-founder and fmr. CEO of Evernote, MD @General Catalyst
Mari Baker- Fmr President of BabyCenter
Chris Yeh - CEO of UStream, Co-Author “Alliance” with Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn
Mariam Naficy- Founder and CEO of Minted
Joff Redfern - Former VP of Product, LinkedIn
Cheryl Thomas - Technology Catalyst
Fran Maier - Co-Founder of Match.com, TRUSTe
AND more...you’ll meet with 30-50 advisors and instructors in the course of 2 weeks!
A Few highlights about our Accelerator
- Immersive, residential 2-week program
- Personal attention
- Only 12 Participants
- A unique environment that fosters meaningful relationships, creating an influential network
- Powerful and unique Personal Coaching
- ‘Best of Breed’ advisors & instructors committed to impacting women founders
- Come as a founder - leave as a CEO with a powerful group and network of champions behind you!
Qualifications for acceptance
- You are Tech based startup and a Woman Founder
- You have traction - a significant number of customers or are already generating revenue
This opportunity is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS for qualified candidates!
Find out more at our website: www.womenstartuplab.com
Date and Time
Women's Startup Lab
Menlo Park, CA 94025