Happy Black Woman Presents: How to Reset Your Life
Sunday, November 11, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST)
How to Reset Your Life: Three Strategies for Getting Back on Track with the Life You Really Want
Have you been feeling like your life has somehow gotten off track? Are you at a point where you're ready to set new, exciting goals for yourself but struggling to figure out what you want to do next? Ever wish you could just press the “reset” button on your life and start over?
If so, join Rosetta Thurman this fall in Atlanta, GA for a unique half-day workshop that will walk you through three powerful strategies designed to equip you with all the tools you need to get back on track with the life you really want. This workshop will especially be of benefit to you if you’ve felt stuck in a rut during the last year.
During this interactive personal development workshop, Rosetta will help you:
- Conduct a life assessment, an honest look at what’s really happening in seven key areas of your life
- Develop a personal mission statement, a concise representation of what’s most important to you
- Create a life map, one of the most effective personal development tools for clearing a path to your own happiness
This workshop is for you if:
- You're overdue for some dedicated "me time" to rediscover who you truly are
- You want to get clear on what your purpose is for your life
- You're in between jobs and looking for your next step in life and work
- You believe you are already on the right track, but wish to learn something new about yourself
- You want to be supported in a small, intimate group setting
What is the refund policy?
In the event that you can no longer attend the workshop, refunds are available until October 31, 2012. After that date, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
Will there be food available during the workshop?
Yes! Lunch and beverages will be provided at no additional cost.
What are my parking options at or near the venue?
Valet parking is available at Twelve Hotel Centennial Park for workshop attendees at a special rate of $10 for the day.
Will there be time for networking or one-on-one conversation after the workshop?
Yes! After the workshop, Rosetta will be hosting a HBW Happy Hour in the lobby of the same hotel from 6:00-8:00pm. This would be a great time to connect with Rosetta further and get to know your fellow workshop attendees better as well.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact Rosetta Thurman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the workshop.
When & Where
Happy Black Woman
Happy Black Woman is a supportive community for women all over the world. Your host, Rosetta Thurman is an author, speaker, mentor and coach empowering women to create their ideal lives through personal development and entrepreneurship. She provides personal development insight and authentic coaching programs at happyblackwoman.com.