Happiness Workshop Seattle: from anxiety to mindfulness to energy
Friday, March 3, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Feeling stressed or stuck? Do you need a little extra courage and guidance to make your career and life more meaningful?
NOW, It's The Time To Undertake The Most important Of All Your Project: YOUR HAPPINESS!
My focus is to helping you be happier, heathier and more fulfilled, inspired by millenary Asian wisdom.
Happiness Coach Chia
To encourage and empower you, Chia, the founder of Orchimedia and Smile with Chia, will guide you with compassion and wisdom. Named Woman of the Year by ELLE Quebec Magazine, Top 25 Future Creators by business journal Les Affaires and Entrepreneur of the Year by YCPA; Chia is the embodiment of courage and determination. At the young age of 6, Chia learnt to live alone in an apartment in Taipei. At the age of 7, she created her first job in a factory. At 12, her grandmother who raised her passed away. At 20, after winning an international contest with a professor who advanced the funds to her candidacy, Chia obtained the first Canada-Taiwan Intergovernmental Scholarship and moved to Montreal. In 2002, she successfully completed a master’s degree in communication at UQÀM. A year later, she managed a 500 million dollars real estate development project of Canadian architectural luxury homes in Shanghai and designed an innovative 3D technology tool that allows buyers to visualize and change building materials online. Understanding the potential to export North American innovation to Asia, this woman immigrant entrepreneur founded Orchimedia in 2004 and has contributed to the global success of more than 150 brands over the past decade.
What You Will Learn In This Group Coaching Programme
- Millenary Asian happiness wisdom;
- Harmonize the 8 spheres of your life;
- Activate your mindfulness;
- Improve your health;
- Boost your energy;
- Balance your work-life;
- Enhance your leadership;
- Better your relationships.
- See past workshop's photos
Some Words From Past Participants
- "Within 3 hours, a very comprehensive guide to life that allows us to refocus in all aspects of our day-to-day."
- "Coming out of Chia's coaching session, I feel more energized and organized."
- "Chia's dashboard perfectly synthesizes different life spheres and facilitates the tracking of our progress in each sphere."
- "Chia gave me very relevant tools to better perform."
- "Chia's teaching material is very rich and beautiful in addition to her enthusiastic personality. Following her recommendations and guidance helps me achieve my goals."
- "Her teaching approach is original and refreshing!"
- "My work axes have been identified today and I am confident to measure my happiness progress with Chia's dashboard."
- "I would like to thank you again for the happiness workshop, it was very positive for me and I made excellent resolutions following this wonderful group coaching session."
- More testimonials
What's more important than your happiness? Say YES to your wellbeing inspired by Asian wisdom and activated by Happiness Coach Chia! Please come join me on March 3rd, thank you!
Can I get support after this happiness workshop?
Absolutely, I CAN CAN support you. Via Facebook video chat, I'll bring your confidence to the next level, activate your full potential and accelerate your success, please visit my online coaching program.
Please email Chia@SmileWithChia.com
What's the refund policy?
By completing this registration form, you acknowledge that no refund is available.
Save This Event
When & Where
Chia-Yi Tung, Happiness Entrepreneur, Global Speaker, Business Coach
Chia-Yi Tung is the founder of Smile with Chia and Orchimedia. Bicultural communicator, she coaches business leaders with Asian happiness wisdom and facilitates brands like Airport of Montreal, Beijing Tourism, Bombardier, Camso, Celine Dion, Cirque du Soleil, National Bank of Canada and Telefilm Canada in their international marketing activities. Les Affaires business journal identifies her one of the Top 25 future creators, ELLE Quebec entitles her among the women of the year and YCPA names her the entrepreneur of the year. Born in Taipei, resided in Seattle and lives in Montreal, Chia-Yi speaks fluently English, French and Mandarin.