San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Date: Apr 21st - 23rd [Fri - Sun]
Timings: 6:30pm-9:30pm on Weekdays, 10am-2pm on Weekends
Venue: Machado School, 15130 Sycamore Drive, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Art of Living Happiness Program is a transforming experience! Participants learn extremely effective techniques to relax, rejuvenate, eliminate toxins from body, and effortlessly move towards a much healthier lifestyle.
* The Sudarshan Kriya ; A powerful breathing technique that purifies and rejuvenates through the elimination of toxins at a deep cellular level.
* Yoga: Easily learned tension-releasing stretching exercises.
* Revitalizing breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax body and mind.
* Interactive processes & Natural principles of effective living.
* Guided Meditations
How will it help me ?
* Reduces stress
* Increased health & well being
* Improved self-esteem
* More ease & joy in personal relationships
* Greater creativity and clarity of mind
For more research information and medical information, visit: www.aolresearch.org
Testimonials & Research Findings
* CNN Project Life [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6yulE3v7WA]
RSVP for free to CRC Meditation Sunday's to experience and know more about the happiness program.
Venue: CRC, Meeting Room 1, 171 W Edmundson Ave, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Timing: 3pm - 4pm (Every Sunday of every month)
Free RSVP: http://trulyhappy.org/morganhill/happiness-workshop