Put on your Yalmulke here comes Hanukkah!
Do you feel like the only kid in town without a Christmas tree? Come celebrate Hanukkah with Moishe House Silverlake, it’s definitely the place to be!
Top 8 reasons why this will be the event of the year:
1. Latkes, need I say more?
2. Build your own Hanukkiah
3. Dreidel competition. You better “drop it like a top”
4. Hanukah, Chanukkah, hanukkahhhh? Nobody cares how you spell it.
5. You can bring out your inner “Gelt Digger”
6. It has been declared that OJ Simpson is still not a Jew
7. We’ll be drinking gin and tonikkah’s
8. It will be so much funukkah
This event is part of Infinite Light. Infinite Light is a city-wide celebration of Hanukkah and a chance to unite, engage and inspire. They are producing a curated, month-long festival that highlights the creative output our community generates each December.
Need the address? Message us! It’s time to get LIT!!!