CELEBRATE HANNUKAH AT THE BEAUTIFUL SHALOM INSTITUTE IN MALIBU, the home of CAMP JCA SHALOM and SHEMESH ORGANIC FARM!
Join Us on Sunday, December 18th for Hannukah Family Fun Day- A great day for the whole family!
$10 per person, kids 6 and under free!
Fee includes all activites, snacks and a delicious kosher lunch.
Here is the schedule for the day (Program starts at 10 am- please come as close to 10 am as you can so you don't miss activities):
10:00 am-11:45 am Shemesh Organic Farm
- Hannukah Nature Crafts
- Farming Fun for Toddlers
- Storytime with PJ Library
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Cider Making
- Outdoor Cooking - Latke Making
- Hannukah Arts & Crafts
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Harvesting on the Farm
- Tree Planting
- "Jamba Jews" Bike Blender Latkes
- Meeting the Animals at our Pinat Chai Animal Center: Donkeys, Sheep, Alpacas, Goats, Chickens, Flemish Rabbits, Ducks, Baby "Norman" the Bull, Tortoises, and More!
- Zip Line
- Climbing Wall
- Giant Swing
- Bubble Meshugas
- Hanukkah Cookie Decorating
- Nature Crafts
- Hannukah Art & Crafts
- Hanukkabiah Games- Dreidels & More
- And More ( for all ages!)
At the 220 beautiful wooded acres of the Shalom Institute in Malibu - just 45 minutes from both the Valley and the City and 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean:
34342 Mulholland Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
NO PETS PLEASE!
Please call 818.889.5500 with questions!