Hangout Oyster Cook-Off
Craft Beer Festival presented by AL.com
November 4, 2016
$40 - 6 p.m.-11 p.m., enjoy samples of over 60 craft beers and entertainment. Your ticket includes specialty beers from all of our craft brewers and a souvenir tasting glass. 21+, designated drivers will not be allowed to drink or purchase alcohol.
Gulf to Table Dinner
November 4, 2016
$100 - Beginning at 7 p.m. Join us for a one-night only, Chef Dinner featuring a locally inspired menu of Gulf Coast seafood and other favorites, prepared by acclaimed Alabama chefs. This intimate dinner includes a wine pairing and is a great opportunity to meet some of the best chefs Alabama has to offer.
$150 - Each weekend VIP ticket includes admission to the Friday Craft Beer Festival and Saturday's Cook-Off, 2 tasting ticket booklets (total of 30 tickets), plus exclusive tastings featuring recipes by James Beard Award winners, celebrity chefs and more.
Saturday Oyster Cook-Off
November 5, 2016
The Southeast's hottest chefs will compete in three categories for the best oyster and you will have the chance to taste them all. Admission is $10 per person, free for children 12 & under. Includes live music throughout the day.
Tasting tickets are available for purchase to use in exchange for oysters. Pre-sale tasting ticket booklets are $25 for 15 tickets. Tasting tickets do not include admission. Tasting tickets cannot be used to purchase beverages or for purchases at The Hangout Restaurant. Cook-Off begins at 11 a.m.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Hangout Oyster Cook-Off.
- All ticket sales include 10% Sales Tax
- Gulf to Table Dinner ticket price includes 10% sales tax, gratuity, wine pairings and soft beverages. Dinner tickets do not include other wine purchases, beer or liquor.
- Craft beer sampling ends at 11 p.m. on Friday, November 4.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- Print at home tickets will be exchanged for a wristband and/or tasting booklet(s) at the door.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine. Talent, chefs, bands & breweries subject to change.
- You must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.