Hangout Oyster Cook-Off
Craft Beer Festival presented by AL.com
November 4, 2016
$40 - 6 p.m.-11 p.m., enjoy samples of dozens of craft beers and entertainment. Your ticket includes specialty beers from all of our craft brewers and a souvenir tasting glass. 21+, designated drivers will not be allowed to drink or purchase alcohol.
Gulf to Table Dinner
November 4, 2016
$100 - Beginning at 7 p.m. Join us for a one-night only, Chef Dinner featuring a locally inspired menu of Gulf Coast seafood and other favorites, prepared by acclaimed Alabama chefs. This intimate dinner includes a wine pairing, a copy of Martie Duncan's 'Birmingham's Best Bites' and is a great opportunity to meet some of the best chefs Alabama has to offer.
$150 - Each weekend VIP ticket includes admission to the Friday Craft Beer Festival and Saturday's Cook-Off, 2 tasting ticket booklets (total of 30 tickets), plus exclusive tastings featuring recipes by James Beard Award winners, celebrity chefs and more.
Saturday Oyster Cook-Off
November 5, 2016
The Southeast's hottest chefs will compete in three categories for the best oyster and you will have the chance to taste them all. Admission is $10 per person, free for children 12 & under. Includes live music throughout the day.
Tasting tickets are available for purchase to use in exchange for oysters. Pre-sale tasting ticket booklets are $25 for 15 tickets. Tasting tickets do not include admission. Tasting tickets cannot be used to purchase beverages or for purchases at The Hangout Restaurant. Unused tickets have no cash value. Cook-Off begins at 11 a.m.
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the Hangout Oyster Cook-Off.
- All ticket sales include 10% Sales Tax
- Gulf to Table Dinner ticket price includes 10% sales tax, gratuity, wine pairings and soft beverages. Dinner tickets do not include other wine purchases, beer or liquor.
- Tasting tickets cannot be used to purchase beverages or for purchases at The Hangout Restaurant. Unused tickets have no cash value.
- Craft beer sampling ends at 11 p.m. on Friday, November 4.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- Print at home tickets will be exchanged for a wristband and/or tasting booklet(s) at the door.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine. Talent, chefs, bands & breweries subject to change.
- You must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.