Understanding Excel for Beginners to Intermediate Learners
Excel for Small Businesses
- Do you use Excel but always feel like you are "faking it" or just getting by?
- Do you know how to do basic functions but want to know how to use Excel like a pro?
- Do you want to learn from an expert and a patient teacher in a hands-on environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our new Hands-on Excel workshop is perfect for you! Join us for this three part workshop. We start with the basics and build our way up. You’ll be surprised to learn how much you "don't know" and how easy it really is.
- We provide the computer, you just show up
- Attendance is limited so you can receive 1-on-1 personal attention
- Ask any questions you have along the way
In this three-part workshop, you will learn:
Class One: January 11, 2017, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Entering Data
- Entering Basic Formulas
- Selecting Cells/Format Functions
- Printing Functions
Class Two: January 18, 2017, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Advanced Formula Functions
- Advanced Formatting
- Advanced Printing Functions
Class Three: January 25, 2017, 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Understanding Charts with Data
- Creating Chart Worksheets
- Creating Combination Charts
- Simple Pivot Tables
Network Administrator, First National Bank, Pulaski, TN
January 11, 18, & 25
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
515 Sparkman Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35816
$60 per class; $150 for all three classes
Scholarships available to qualified clients.
Click here to download a brief WBCNA scholarship application
NOTE: Basic knowledge of how to work a computer and Excel are needed as a prerequisitefor this workshop. You will be required to read Excel Prerequisite prior to class. Class time willnot be devoted to basic Excel functions.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received no later than 24 hours before the event. If you are unable to attend and do not cancel by the deadline, you will not be eligible for a refund.
All WBCNA and SBA programs and services are provided to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.
Accommodations will be provided to clients with limited English proficiency when requested at least two weeks in advance.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
If you have a complaint or EEO-related questions, please contact Joanne Randolph, WBCNA President & CEO, at 256-428-8190.