Handmade Holiday: Make & Take Infused with Essential Oils
Monday, December 5, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Do you cruise around on Pinterest, enviously awe-struck at all those cute, crafty, homemade essential oil products?
- Would you love to learn how surprisingly EASY and ECONOMICAL it is to make those goodies?
- Would you like to know more about Young Living Essential Oils, and many of the ways they can support your and your family’s health and wellness?
Well, you’re in luck! I’m going to pull back the curtain and spill the beans on all of this at this fun and educational event!
During this hands-on “playshop,” you will make and take home THREE Pinterest-worthy, essential oil infused products:
- Lemon-Lavender Detox Bath Salts
- Holly Jolly De-Stress Roll-On
- “Smells Like Christmas” Holiday Room Spray
After this event, you will have the power to make gifts that “Pinterest-impress” your friends and family!
All recipes and supplies will be provided.
Healthy, festive snacks and beverages will be served (yum... chocolate truffles!)
BONUS GIFTS: All attendees will receive A Homemade Holiday Recipe E-Book, including 10 additional recipes AND a Holiday Diffuser Bend Cheat Sheet.
SEATING IS LIMITED & PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Location details will be provided in your CONFIMRATION EMAIL…please be on the lookout for that in your inbox shortly after registration.
When & Where
Lisa Maleh & Wendy Bright-Fallon
Young Living essential oil enthusiasts who want to help you support your health and vibrancy both physically and emotionally.