Actions and Detail Panel
Hampden County Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) RELEASE
Fri, May 12, 2017, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Please join us for the release and presentation of the Hampden County community-wide Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) on March 12 beginning at 1:00 PM at the Municipal Office Building of West Springfield.
The CHIP is a collaborative, long-term, systematic effort to address public health problems on the basis of the results of the recently completed hospitals community health needs assessment (CHNA). Hampden County local public health departments, area hospitals, legislative representatives, and community non-profits have been collaborating since 2014 to develop the CHIP and are looking forward to implement the county-wide plan in a much more strategic and unified way. This plan will be used to help stakeholders set priorities, coordinate and target resources in order to enhance health outcomes for Hampden County residents. Please join us!
- Networking & Light Breakfast - 1:00 PM
- Welcoming Remarks - 1:15 PM: Mayor William Reichelt, City of West Springfield
- County Health Rankings Report - 1:25 PM: Catherine Ratte, Principal Planner at Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- Social Determinants of Health Presentation - 1:30 PM: Jessica Collins, Executive Director of Partners for a Healthier Community
- CHIP Presentation - 1:45 PM: Catherine Ratte, Principal Planner at Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
- DOMAIN focus areas - 2:00 PM: Katherine Moss, Ph.D, Vice President of Integration Behavioral Health Network
- State & Local Collaboration - 2:15 PM: Aaron Vega, State Representative of the 5th Hampden District
- Call-to-Action - 2:30 PM: Helen Caulton-Harris, Commissioner of Springfield Health & Human Services