Hagerstown Lean Startup Simulcast
Monday, December 9, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EST)
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together leaders from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building innovative lean organizations. More than 70 entrepreneurs will share their first-hand experiences, including:
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Kent Beck from Facebook, expert on product development, and a creator of Agile programming
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer (a Microsoft company)
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Catherine Bracy, Code for America’s director of organizing and engagement
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
While knowledge about the science of entrepreneurship has gone global, startup ecosystems are always local. Come to TIC at 11:30 am to meet fellow Hagerstown entrepreneurs interested in creating and managing successful startups.
**Event runs from 12 to 4 pm both Monday & Tuesday.
When & Where
The Hagerstown Community College Technical Innovation Center provides an opportunity for tech start-ups to accelerate into viable companies by providing an array of resources and services. These services include affordable facilities (wet lab and office space), business concept review, customize support services, market evaluation, manufacturing assistance, and more. They are developed or orchestrated by incubator management and are offered both in the incubator and through its network of contacts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-500-2479 for more information at the TIC.