How do I pick up my Hackfort pass?
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
The Owyhee is an All Ages venue. Hackfort events in other clubs, venues, and bars are subject to all legally-enforced age restrictions, closing hours, and curfews. Specific age requirements will be listed for each venue.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact us at hackfort@treefortmusicfest[dot]com with any questions.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! You can access My Tickets using Eventbrite at any point prior to printing your tickets and change the name on your tickets.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes! You can access My Tickets using Eventbrite at any point prior to printing your tickets and change your registration information.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Printed tickets are redeemable for your Hackfort wristband at the Treefort Music Fest Box Office starting Tuesday, March 23, 2016.
What is the refund policy?
All sales are final for all tickets and passes to Hackfort and related events. Your tickets are transferrable, so share the love and give them to a friend or family if you can't attend. Artists lineup is subject to change and artists cancellations, postponements, or rescheduling is not grounds for a refund.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
You can access My Tickets using Eventbrite at any point prior to printing your tickets and change the name on your tickets.
- Hackfort badges do not allow admissions to Treefort Music Fest or Treefort Film Fest events.
- Hackfort is a rain or shine event.
- Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God or other reasons. Hackfort reserves the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances Hackfort deems unsafe for ticket holders or presenters. In case of such a cancellation, tickets will not be refunded.
- Ticket user gives permission to Hackfort to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- 3-Day badges must be worn securely and are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.