San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hack your heritage
Designers, software developers, art historians, storytellers, interaction designers, concept developers, journalists, students, artists, historians and all open data enthusiasts
We invite YOU ALL to take part in this year’s unique cultural hackathon in Denmark.
Hack4dk is all about finding new ways of using the cultural heritage and showing the power of API’s, webservices and mashups.
- great venue at DR/Danish Broadcasting Company
- a chance to play with open cultural data such as artworks, historical photos, listed buildings, film and maps
- an opportunity to mix up and create new exciting prototypes with great people you don’t know yet
- free food and drinks during the hackathon.
- an open mindset
- the will to invent, co-create and share ideas
EXPECT MORE DATA AND MORE FUN!
This year we have partnered with the international conference Sharing is Caring under the theme “Right to Remix!”. The conference will be held at DR/Danish Broadcasting Company on Friday 2th of October and the final ignite session will lead up to Hack4dk by focusing especially on the remix culture. Participate in the whole conference or warm up for Hack4dk by attending the final ignite session.
DATE AND VENUE
Starts friday 2th of October and ends Sunday 4th of October
DR/Danish Broadcasting Company
Emil Holms kanal 20,
0999 København C
It’s FREE incl. food and drinks throughout the hack.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a no-show fee of 350,- kr . Please contact email@example.com before 9/25 at 12:00 if you wish to cancel your ticket.