Please arrive 15 min prior to start time at: Copper Vista II
Located at: 5717 S. Jeannette Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85706
What to Wear:
- Shoes that are CLOSED-TOED and have backs. SLIP-ONS are not permitted.
- Workboots preferred; thick-soled tennis shoes will be allowed. Please make sure tennis shoes have a solid grip on the sole.
- Please wear "work clothes' or clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle (They will provide water and small cups.)
- Sun Block
- Habitat will provide all hand tools, power tools, aprons, and supplies, work gloves and safety glasses and hard hats
Type of Construction Work:
- No experience is necessary. Trained Habitat leaders will guide volunteers through the day's activities. Flexibility and patience are important on a worksite.
- 16-17 yrs. old cannot use power tools or work on the roof.
- Youth must be identified as "youth" on their nametag.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old to volunteer on site (according to the Youth Employment ACt of AZ).
Creating a more compassionate and just world, Habitat for Humanity Tucson brings people together to build homes communities, and hope.
Join the University of Phoenix Southern Arizona Campus, and Habitat for Humanity to helped build homes and transform communities, one family at a time. This is an opportunity for us to roll up our sleeves and help give back to the community. What to wear: Everyone must wear closed toed shoes, no sandales, no tank tops and no short shorts. Jeans and T-Shirts are preferred!