HaackrDay - The full-stack JSON trifecta: Node.js, ElasticSearch & MongoDB
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Haackr Day - "The full-stack JSON trifecta: Node.js, ElasticSearch and MongoDB"
A fun day of hacking at Traackr
It's the "Dog Days" of summer, it's hot, humid and sticky outside. What's better than spending the day in a cool space, with cool people, working on cool stuff (well, okay, awesome stuff)?
Come join us for Traackr’s very own Haackr Day! We will have an entire day dedicated to coding and building hacks all around JSON. What you will get:
- Free food (breakfast, lunch and beers)
- MongoDB cluster to play with
- ElasticSearch cluster to play with
- Amazon EC2 machines to deploy your code
- Presentations by experts on Node.js and MongoDB
- Meet fellow hackers
- Work on cool and innovative projects for an entire day
- Prizes for most popular hack of the day (books, gift cards)
Experts will include:
- David Chancogne (@dchancogne) from traackr.com will talk about HA clusters
- Bob Corsaro (@doki_pen) from embed.ly will talk about node.js
- Jeff Yemin (@jeffyemin) from 10gen.com will talk about mongoDB
So come join us, either with your own team or form your team at the event with the people you meet.
Thank you to our sponsor 10gen.com for providing food for lunch