GX Australia is the most inclusive convention for gamers and geeks of all types! Whatever your identity, hobbies, or interests, this convention aims to provide a safe and inclusive space for everyone to have fun.
After a spectacular debut event in February 2016, GX Australia is back for its second year with a bigger & better venue, expanded tabletop and card games section, a diverse lineup of fantastic Bosses of Honour, cosplay tournaments, and so much more!
Our special guests include:
- Ken Wong (Lead Designer, Monument Valley)
- Rae Johnston (journalist, TV and radio presenter)
- Tim Cain (creator of Fallout)
- Eve Beauregard (cosplayer, producer and founder of the Medic! charity)
- Jordan Raskopoulos (frontwoman for Axis of Awesome and co-founder of Insert Coin)
- Stephanie 'Hex' Bendixsen (Writer and host, Good Game)
- Katherine Cross (acclaimed games critic)
- Brett Leavy (creator of Virtual Songlines)
- Felix Kramer (Producer/PR consultant and board member, Feminist Frequency)
- Tanya DePass (founder, #INeedDiverseGames)
- Adam 'skinnyghost' Koebel (US-based streamer)
- Casey Conway (equality in sports advocate and model)
- Rami Ismail (world-renowned independent developer and Business Guy at Vlambeer)
- Variable (acclaimed cosplayer and special effects makeup artist)
- Dameyon Bonson (Indigenous Human Rights Award recipient and founding CEO of Black Rainbow)
- Lucy O'Brien (Award winning entertainment editor, IGN)
- Kim Allom (Producer, Defiant Development)
GX Australia will feature tonnes of games, cool companies, competitions, cosplay contests, awesome panels and much much more, so make sure to book your ticket now!