This 3 day class will give technicians operational information to confirm diagnosis, repair, maintenance and system troubleshooting. We will spend approximately half the time in the hands-on lab and the other half in a lecture setting.
Mechanics will learn how to troubleshoot the boom systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic systems. Mechanics will disassemble the fan and transfer cases used in their Guzzler units and perform a blower inspection.
- Basic operation for repair confirmation
- How to use the diagnostic information
- How to manually override hydraulic and pneumatic functions
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting, Vansco module diagnostics and repairs
- Diagnose vacuum related problems
- Blower inspection
- Hydraulic component identification
If any special option packages are needed, please provide the Guzzler serial number at registration to ensure the material is covered.
- Highrail application
- Guzz-cavator application
- XCR Off Loading
Who should attend: New and experienced mechanics that need to have a better understanding of Guzzler repair procedures and recommendations.