Actions and Detail Panel
Guitar Level 6 Spring 2017 - an 8 Week Workshop for people excited to play...
Mon, Mar 13, 2017, 6:45 PM – Mon, May 8, 2017, 7:45 PM PDT
Guitar Level 6
Mondays 6:45pm - 7:45pm
March 13 - May 1
Playing guitar is fun as well as a great source of relaxation and self-discovery that can enhance your life on many levels. The group class environment is a fantastic way for you to learn as well as meet new people to play with. We encourage and inspire each other!
You will learn and understand
• an introduction to the pentatonic scales
• blues rhythms and lead playing
• how to further visualize the fretboard using the CAGED method
• how to read tablature and translate the information into actual note names so you can play in different areas of the guitar or transpose to another key
• phrases, melodies and chords in various voicings and positions of the guitar
• more work with Barre chords and their voicings
• help and guidance with singing and playing
• a dynamic group experience (lots of cool people!
Each lesson is tailored to create a motivating atmosphere where you can experience your progress while learning to play the songs that you love!
*Note: Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
If you're nervous about committing to 8 weeks, you are welcome to try the first class
for the single class rate ($40) to see if the level feels like a good fit.
Once you have committed to the full session, there are no refunds.
Every class has its own password-protected web page created just for you!
After each lesson I post a video that goes over the whole lesson, as well as the in-class
handouts which are available for download. It's inevitable that people travel, get sick,
have scheduling conflicts. When you miss a class or classes,
the website enables you to keep up.
For more information: