Actions and Detail Panel
Guitar Level 5 Spring 2017 - an 8 Week Workshop for people excited to play...
Thu, Mar 16, 2017, 6:45 PM – Thu, May 11, 2017, 7:45 PM PDT
Guitar Level 5
Thursdays 6:45pm - 7:45pm
March 16 - May 11 (no class 4/27)
Playing guitar is fun as well as a great source of relaxation and self-discovery that can enhance your life on many levels. The group class environment is a fantastic way for you to learn as well as meet new people to play with. We encourage and inspire each other!
You will learn and understand
• An introduction to barre chords
• How to use and understand barre chords in playing new material
• How chords and chord progressions work emotionally in a song
• A deeper understanding of the guitar's tuning system & why this is important and often overlooked!
• How to play more complex songs by developing a knowledge of how music works
• How to use your knowledge creatively
• Help and guidance with singing and playing
• A dynamic group experience (lots of cool people!)
Each lesson is tailored to create a motivating atmosphere where you can experience your progress while learning to play the songs that you love!
*Note: Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
If you're nervous about committing to 8 weeks, you are welcome to try the first class
for the single class rate ($40) to see if the level feels like a good fit.
Once you have committed to the full session, there are no refunds.
Every class has its own password-protected web page created just for you!
After each lesson I post a video that goes over the whole lesson, as well as the in-class
handouts which are available for download. It's inevitable that people travel, get sick,
have scheduling conflicts. When you miss a class or classes,
the website enables you to keep up.