Gr8 for Beginners and family friendly(all ages)(we have life jackets for 0lbs and up)!!!!
This kayak tour is a great way to introduce you to the sport of Kayaking!
If you have never kayaked before try our guided tour. It is a great way to informally introduce you to the sport of kayaking. The trips are approximately 2 hours in length. Our kayak tours maintain a leisurely pace. We will take a short break along the way to enjoy nature and rehydrate/refuel. Bring plenty of water/a light snack. We maintain a very small group size so it is advised to make a reservation ahead of time. All tours include Single or Tandem(holds up to 3ppl/3rd must weigh less than 60lbs) kayak, life vest, paddle, short lesson, and safety briefing.
Please bring water, snack, sunscreen, bug spray, hat, and a towel/change of clothes to make your trip more enjoyable.
TOP REASONS TO DO A TOUR
- join us weekly as an alternate fitness class!
- for safety so you don't have to paddle alone
- For social interaction and to meet other paddlers
- if you are unfamiliar with an area come out with us and we show you the way
- to learn the basics of paddling in a relaxed nonformal environment
Please leave all your valuables at home! We are not responsible for lost stolen or damaged personal property. Please keep your camera/phone in a drybag or double ziploc bag(not guaranteed waterproof, but it helps)