Join the GTSC for an exclusive session with the CIO of the U.S. State Department to discuss
- U.S. Department of State’s direction and goals for IT
- Top IT challenges State is facing?
- Toward which technologies or methodologies is State moving?
- The plan to engage contractors going forward?
- How can contractors help?
Join us for a special conversation with Frontis B. Wiggins, a member of the Senior Foreign Service with the rank of Minister-Counselor, and Chief Information Officer for the U.S. Department of State. In this capacity, he is responsible for the Department’s information resources and technology initiatives which provide core information, knowledge management, and technology (IT) services to the Department of State and its 260 overseas Missions. He is directly responsible for the Information Resource Management (IRM) Bureau's budget of $569 million, and oversees State’s total IT/ knowledge management budget of approximately one billion dollars.
THIS IS A CLOSED SESSION OPEN TO GTSC MEMBERS, GUESTS AND GOVERNMENT ONLY - NO PRESS.