San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hello Fellow 2004 Graduates.
Hope you are looking forward to a fun weekend to catch up with old friends and classmates!
Below are the details for what is included in the 10-Year Reunion Ticket. We encourage everyone to PLEASE sign up sooner rather than later to get a better head count for the restaurant. Spouses, significant others and tinder dates are welcome; tickets can be bought in pairs.
Ticket includes: food, drink, tip and a night full of fun & memories!
3 Hours Open Bar
- 114 Beers on Tap
- All Wines on Tap
- Vodka, Rum, Gin, Tequila, Scotch, Whiskey, Cordials
2 Hours of Unlimited Food
- Meatballs, Stuffed Artichokes, Mini Burgers...just to name a few.
www.howellsandhood.com ......if you want to see the location!
Transportation: Howells and Hood is in the bottom of the Tribune Tower and is easily accessible from the Metra Train Stations, both Ogilvie and Union Train Stations. We encourage the use of public transportation if you will be drinking.
Suggested Hotels:(lowest priced hotels in the area on Kayak.com)
- Chicago Essex Hotel: www.essexinn.com
- Holiday Inn and Suites Downtown: www.hidowntown.com/
- Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza - River North: www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/chicago/chipl/hoteldetail
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions you may have!
The GSHS 10-Year Reunion Team